Chapin Aesthetics – Cellulaze Philadelphia
Serving Philadelphia, Doylestown, Bucks County, and Montgomery County
Why treat cellulite from above the skin when the real problem lies beneath?
Representing a true breakthrough in cellulite treatment, Cellulaze’s pulsed laser wavelength is applied subdermally to target cellulite precisely at the source: in the underlying structural tissue. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment.
Clinical studies show in just one treatment, Cellulaze can:
- Visually improve the appearance of cellulite
- Increase skin thickness and elasticity
- Produce significantly measurable clinical results lasting one year and longer
Cellulaze is the first and only minimally invasive cellulite treatment backed by extensive clinical data.
Proven to improve cellulite’s appearance for one year or more with high patient satisfaction. Using Cynosure’s revolutionary SideLaze technology and ThermaGuide temperature sensing system.
- Pinpoints and disrupts dimpled pockets of herniated fat
- Thermally subcises fibrous bands of underlying tissue that trap the fat
- Builds collagen and elastin at the hypodermal junction
In a patient clinical study(1), a single Cellulaze treatment was found to improve the appearance of cellulite for one year or more with:
- 93% patient satisfaction rate
- 29% average increase in skin elasticity at one year post-op compared to baseline
- 25% average increase in skin thickness at one year post-op compared to baseline
- Minimal side effects with adverse effects limited to mild discomfort, bruising, swelling, and numbness with complete resolution at 3 months for all patients
For more information on Philadelphia Cellulaze treatment and to determine if it is right for you, contact us for a consultation.
To learn more about the other body contouring procedures Dr. Chapin performs in Philadelphia, Doylestown, Bucks County, and Montgomery County, please visit their respective pages:
- Full Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Partial Abdominoplasty (Mini-Tummy Tuck)
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Thigh and Buttock Lift
- Post-Bariatric Body Lift
- Plastic Surgery for Men
Dr. Scott Chapin is a skilled Philadelphia cosmetic surgery specialist who offers the full range of body contouring procedures. In addition to treating liposuction Philadelphia patients, he has helped many Philadelphia tummy tuck surgery and full body lift patients obtain the kind of body they have always dreamed of. Dr. Chapin is recognized for his highly attentive treatment of Philadelphia and Bucks County cosmetic surgery patients.